Monday, 10 May 2010

Eight most worn things

I've seen these on a few different Blogs and I find them interesting in comparison with my favourite things!

1. Lipstick/lipgloss
2. Earrings
3. Shirt
4. Nail polish
5. Shoes
6. Hair product
7. Perfume
8. Handbag

***

1. Lipstick/lipgloss
This is my favourite lip gloss by Benefit, it's called 'Life on the A List'. I wear it most days, at college and out and about with friends.

2. Earrings
It really upsets me that loads of the earrings today are so pretty and chic, but I usually wear plain sterling silver diamond earrings. (5 of them!) and then my ears are stretched to 10mm each. Here's a couple of pictures.

3. ShirtThis is really difficult but gotta be this staple vest from Topshop. I have about three of them and I wear them under loads of things from jumpers and lacy vests to tops which are quite thin and you can see my bra through!

4. Nail polish

I tend to french manicure my nails myself for during the week and then on the weekend I use crimson or 'Valentine' red nail polish!

5. Shoes
Can't go wrong with ballet pumps. If I dont have enough time to get ready these babies go with everything!

6. Hair product

I NEED TO PUT 3 DOWN HERE! i) Bed Head Curls Rock serum: Perfect for naturally curly hair, that goes frizzy! I like to leave my hair natural sometimes, and my curls are quite nice but they also go quite frizzy when left to dry naturally so I use this after washing and it defines my curls and fights the frizz! My hairdresser friend reccommended it to me.

ii) Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray: Perfect for backcombing and adding volume. I use it every day. Smells so good as well.

iii) Batiste: I use the tropical smelling one (the best) I first started using this when I had to get out of my house by 5am and get home at 7pm most nights. In between washes (or when I was too tired) a quick spray of this and fluff round makes your hair more volumised and looks less greasy. I use it now, because it is healthier to not wash it every day and it also makes my roots look less dark!

7. PerfumeVivienne Westwood Boudoir all the way.

8. Handbag


Pink/beige leather handbag!

Hope that was interesting! :)


Harriet xx

1 comment:

  1. Benefit is like my all time favourite brand
    love the lip gloss


    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!