Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Happy tuesday!

So today i thought that I'd post this new dress that I bought at the end of winter, I bought it for summer and I can't wait until it gets a little warmer so that I can wear it out!
I'm probably going to have to wear little white shorts underneath it because it's realllly short and I don't want the Marilyn Monroe effect.
Outfit 1:
Vintage leopard print heels
Primark - dark red snakeskin belt
Republic - dress

Outfit 2:
Office - cowboy boots
Jack Wills - cardigan
Primark - dark red snakeskin belt
Republic - dress

Harriet xx

8 comments:

  1. i love the cardigan.. looks so snuggly! :D
    Lovey outfits

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it's one of the rare items of clothings from jack wills which isn't branded everywhere. It gets soo warm! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE outfit no. 2. Have always love wearing cowboy boots with super girly dresses, and the cardigan gives it such a cool edge! Love your style girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots!

    VC
    Please Visit & Join

    WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnx a lot for following!

    VC

    WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!