Monday, 21 June 2010

p.s

I have received so many compliments on my sandals at college! It makes me really happy when someone says something nice about my shoes! So I thought they deserved their own little blog posting for making me so happy these past few summer months...

These are the most popular among college people. My babies from River Island! (£34.99)
Normally I don't 'do' gladiator sandals but these are f(sn)akeskin ones and the gold bars are really pretty.

and the new ones I bought on friday from Topshop went down pretty well today too with people asking me where they're from :) (£35)
Next ones to buy are definitely these cute ones from River Island (£34.99)
and I'm really gutted that these ones have already sold out :( (£34.99)

Anyway, hope you all like them too, my summer staples! I'd love for you to post a link in a comment to this with a picture of your favourite sandals and where they're from!

5 comments:

  1. woah! i lovee the first 2...adorable blog! i have one too! I would love it if you checked it out :)

    storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull shoes. ;-)

    http://fashionaspassionbytom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second ones are beautiful! lovee xx

    http://lookslikeperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the first pair!! xoxo

    www.andeelayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!