Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Sorry about the lack of updating :(

Hi everyone!
I've had a very busy weekend and I've been trying to revise as well for exams coming up next week.
Seeing as I haven't really been out (other than to sunbathe in the park and grab a Nandos with my best friend) there hasn't been much to update you all on.

I saw my eldest sister and her family over the weekend, and had a lot of fun playing with the kids, taking them to the park for the day and meeting the new baby!
Here's one of the many pictures we took on 'Grandad Johnny' 's laptop! 


After my exams next week I will resume my postings. Hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend. Did any of you do anything exciting?

Heres a picture of me and my new baby nephew

2 comments:

  1. Hey great blog! I'm following you :)

    You can find mine at www.all-of-your-beauty.com

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww sute photos hun. Im a new follower. Hope you could follow mine as well

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!