Friday, 16 July 2010

back from espana!

So I went to Spain for a week with some friends, it was just what I needed and we all had a bloody good time (emphasis on bloody, many minor injuries!) Anyway, I thought you might like to see a few holiday photos to get an idea of what the weather was like and outfits to take on holiday if any of you are going to a similar climate!
The place we went to was near Málaga and a 7 minute taxi to a place called '24 hour party square' (slightly deceiving as we got chucked out at 4/5am)
Don't wear tights if you go anywhere near spain, even if you never get your legs out like me. Couldn't even bare the thought of them!


im on the far left in the white dress and gladiator sandals
hottest day ever and we decided to go up a mountain to a village called 'mijas'
wearing a short grey bodycon skirt with studs and a beige superdry top.
drunk no.1
wearing a black bodycon skirt with a white new look spaghetti strap top and over the top a lace collar/shouldered vest top
no. 2
 
on the way... before ordering a 40€ long island ice tea fishbowl...  bad idea!
this night was quite cold, so i wore my black bodycon skirt, a topshop chain print vest top and this new look holey cardigan

any of you off anywhere nice for summer?

3 comments:

  1. NYC! :)

    http://lifeadventuresandthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! i would love to go to spain sometime in the future! :D

    p.s. enter my giveaway for a chance to win a cute top! and get a code to get 15% off online shopping! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is an expensive long island!!

    I've given you the I <3 your blog award.

    Congrats, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!