Thursday, 5 August 2010

hi! new purchases and my surprise!

Hey guys, sorry about the no posts for a few weeks, I've been really busy recently with work and my birthday! So for my birthday I bought myself a few presents with the money that I have been given.

The first is a pauls boutique bag which I bought from ASOS for £70, colour: mushroom.

The second I bough from ebay for £33 (RRP £125!) which was a bargain. Ralph Lauren rugby polo.

My birthday went a little like this: wake up, went to DSA centre in Croydon to take my theory (which I passed :)). At 2pm I had my first driving lesson, which was really fun, and when I got home my best friend came over to see me. We went out for dinner with my nan, mum, stepdad, sister and brother in law at an italian restaurant where I met four other people who shared my birthday. After this me and my best friend went back to my mums house and had a few more drinks before being dropped back at my dads.
However, I was more excited for the next day (31st) for this reason:
I picked up my baby Vinnie!

Now my life is being consumed with driving lessons and seeing friends that I haven't been in contact with for a while, which is really lovely. My sisters wedding is in a few weeks time and as maid of honour I am really excited for it. I cannot believe I will be going back for my final week of college in a month and that I get my AS results in two weeks, what I base my University choice on. Scary stuff!

What has everyone else been up to? Did you all have nice holidays? (I'm losing my tan in this shitty english weather!)

2 comments:

  1. nice bag and shirt ,, i love Ralph lauren =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate the uk weather...newcastle! rain, rain go away... follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!