Tuesday, 25 January 2011

challenges

today my very pregnant teacher told the class that she couldn't be bothered to turn up for my lesson tomorrow. my exam is on friday. is it just me or is that really bad?!

anyway, so today I remembered to take a photo of my outfit today for the challenge, here it is:

01 – A photo of you, taken today and the outfit you wore today.

A photo of me, taken today:

my camera made my eyes reeeeallly blue. lovely.....

and the outfit I wore today:




Jeggings - H&M
Top - Topshop (I know you cant see it but still...)
Jumper - Burberry
Lace waistcoat - New Look
Gilet - Zara

If you're doing the same challenge, link me and I'll post a link at the bottom of this post :)
Do you like my college outfit?

x

3 comments:

  1. your eyes are so pretty! cute outfit :)


    alltheprettystuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful eyes, i'm jealous !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks guys, glad you like my casj outfit x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!