1. Exactly as it says on the pot, 'Utensils' - eyelash curlers/combs/heated curlers/tweezers/brushes/eyelashes etc.
Tesco homeware £6
2. Panettone tin - hair stuff e.g. curlers, hairspray, hair dye, clips, hairbands etc. My dad ate the Panettone and gave me the tin.
3. Marmite jar - cotton buds or Q tips (I just thought it looked cute :)
4. Golden Syrup tin - lipstick overflow tin.
5. Plastic underbed box - electricals - straighteners/hairdryers/curler/chargers
6. Stone Bird Bath - My favourite Nail Varnishes - £30, Merton Abbey Mills market (a few years ago)
7. Ring holder hand
8. Old bath set box - bracelets
Then if you look in the column to the right over here ---> under 'furniture' you can see the shoe rack my dad made for me! I have another one now, and theyre all full up :/
He's not bad, he's also made me a bookshelf, a CD rack and a TV table. (If you like I can post some photos of his craftsmanship)
In Tesco there's another thing from the same range as my Utensils pot, it's a large ceramic bread bin and I really want it for my straighteners and curlers! But it's £20 and I'd rather spend that on some new clothes ;)
p.s. I will start that month challenge tomorrow when I next get dressed to go out to College and put make up on :)
What do you guys use for your things? Please link me or tell me, I'm interested!