Monday, 10 January 2011

kingston again and my mums 50th. photatoes of outfits...

 HELLO!

So Sunday I went back to Kingston (and took my mum with me, although she was very hungover from her 50th the night before) for once, not the designated driver. I bought a mohair beige jumper dress from Zara, my furry gilet from Zara (yay!) and an ivory coloured lace dress from Zara as well! (Zara overload...!) I really think they should open a Bershka in Kingston too, and close down Hollister. I find Hollister really boring, it's too dark and the clothes are plain and the same all year round. I do however have a lace vest top from there, I was intrigued in Westfield by the exterior of the shop and the wonderful Abercrombie-esque smells wafting from the tropical shutters. I bought it because it's my favourite colour red.
This was my outfit for the day, it wasn't actually too cold outside so I teamed leggings and a long (bum covering) white vest top with this jumper and a denim jacket. I wore a pearl headband and put my hair in a bun because it was in a mess from the night before. On my feet I chose to wear some mocassins

Jumper - Primark
Denim Jacket - Primark
Skinny Waist Belt - New Look
Leggings - Topshop
White top - Topshop
Mocassins - Joe Browns

Here's a photo of me and my mum that she took from the front seat of the car. It was so odd not being the driver, especially because I havent been chauffered anywhere like this for months!
Oh and here's a photo from her 50th Birthday! I took some photos before I went out of my outfit and my hair.
Top - River Island
White Vest Top - Topshop (I have millions of these)
Leggings - Topshop
Belt - Primark
Bracelets - Primark
Necklace - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a lovely comment!