Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Vogue Jan/11 Inspiration from Topshop Collections

         Reading my January 2011 edition of Vogue, sold out in two of the petrol stations en route to college, I decided to treat myself to some new clothes. My Bible highlights the dire need for a silk blouse as a staple in my wardrobe for winter/spring and who am I to question and not comply?
        My first port of call for staple items, Topshop, has provided me with many a choice of 100% silk blouses, shirts and shirt dresses to choose from. After browsing these items I decided to naturally take a look through their new winter/spring collections. Topshop, can I say, have amazed me once again with their spot on fashion and styling, inspiring me to create a blog post to hopefully inspire you to buy your winter/spring items.














No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a lovely comment!