Friday, 11 February 2011

challenges 15, 16 and 17 (sorry I'm so rubbish)

15 – Something you regret.

I regret not spending more time with my grandparents, and that I still dont spend time with my nana because I always forget to arrange and usually live in the moment, something which you don't expect the elderly to do.

16 – The most beautiful picture of your best friend.


17 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

Marry me Jack Bauer.

 This episode always makes me cryyyy, but season two started wednesday. Gulity Pleasure.

Sooooo, have been pretty busy the past few days, but tonight I haven't got much on so will update properly. I got in at 6pm yesterday, fell asleep straight away and then woke up this morning at 9am with 14 messages and 5 emails. What a rough nights sleep - hate sleeping in my makeup.

2 comments:

leave me a lovely comment!