Tuesday, 15 February 2011

challenge 21

21 – A photograph of the part of you that you dislike the most.


This is such a ridiculous thing to ask on a challenge... I guess im self concious about every aspect of myself but its gotta be my arms, stomach and legs which win hands down.
 
Don't think you realise how much it took to post this picture but I guess that it might help my self conciousness...
 
What about you guys, what bits of yourself do you hate the most? I normally wear quite baggy jumpers otherwise I just feel really uncomfortable. How do you hide your insecurities?

2 comments:

  1. It must have taken alot to post a picture of something you are self concious about, i wouldn't have been able to do it

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did, but I need to stop hiding away my body and come to terms with it! x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!