Sunday, 6 February 2011

challenge day thirteen

13 - What you want more than anything right now

What I want more than anything. This is tricky. I guess I want to get good grades in my A Levels so I can glide into University. I want an LCF interview and then a place. I want a work placement at VOGUE, ELLE, Company, Dazed and Confused, i-D and Marie Claire. I want to be offered a job at any of these once my placement is up. I want my best friend to talk to me like she used to. I want my sister to remember me sometimes instead of just living her life around her husband. I want Alexander McQueen heels and Lanvin flats. I want more money to be able to buy all these things. I want to win a Rich for Life Scratchcard or the Euromillions. I want Kate Moss to be my best friend. I want Jason Statham to be my husband. I want loads of followers that are interested in what I write, I want to make friends with people easier. I want to be able to trust people like before. I want my parents to be 21 again because I know they won't be around forever and that scares me to death. I want there to be more hours in the day. I want petrol prices to go down so that I can take more spontaneous adventures without worrying about the costs. I want a cuddle.

I want doesn't get...

5 comments:

  1. We want some similar things, darling! I have just read your profile and I am glad to discover we both share a love for English Literature!! I love reading in general, too!
    XOXO from
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Deffo agreeing with you on the LCF bit!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks guys!
    @catanya - I've had a look at your blog, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wishing my mum was 30 again the other day. Every time I think of a life that doesn't include her, I get all weepy. When I was thinking about it I was actually wondering if many other people think the same thing... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always thought that too, but I have a tendency to overthink things. You're definitely not alone xx

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!