Tuesday, 22 February 2011

eBay madness

So I just dropped £30 on eBay buying pheasant and other game feathers so that I can make my earrings/hair pieces. Really excited about this project. I also had to buy little jewellery pliers, wire and 100 fish hook earring findings (it was either 1 pair or 50 pairs!)



Another thing I picked up was this dreamcatcher, I've always wanted a dreamcatcher, but never found a really nice looking one, but I came across this which looks quite South American, which I love. Its like 60cm lon as wellg, which is really big for a dreamcatcher, so it should look really nice above my bed or above my fireplace.


Last week I ordered some MAC eyeliner, so when that turns up I'll write a little review of it. It needs to turn up sooner, I've just run out of Bourjouis and Rimmel so need more!


Can't wait for my things to come, have any of you guys bought stuff off of eBay recently?

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea!!!!thanks for sharing.
    xo
    Skye

    http://likevalentine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats quite alright, I'll post a picture of the finished product afterwards!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love dream catchers,
    I have quite a few round my room.
    This post has made me wanna go hunting on ebay for pretty feathers, dammit!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love feather jewellery! Going to have to beg some pheasant feathers from my gamekeeper/pheasant owner friends!

    Hope your project turns out well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha Harriet, I can't believe how easy it was to buy loads quite cheaply! Let me know how you get on!

    I wish I had pheasant owner friends, I would be head to toe in them, I have a major obsession with feathers...!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!