Monday, 14 February 2011

Natural Collection Lipsticks

So a while ago I picked up a couple of Natural Collection lipsticks, they were only £2 (or something) and so I expected them to be pretty shit. Au contraire, they soon became part of my daily make-up routine. They don't look like anything special, but they are really nice tones and give a good coverage for what they're worth, if you're like me - constantly drinking, smoking or chewing gum, Natural Collection seems to be a cost effective way to maintain nice looking lips all day! (But of course has nothing on my new MAC lipstick which you can see here). Here are some photos of what they look like, both on and off. I have three of the colours, and will no doubt pick up more the next time I go to Boots. My colours are Pink Mallow (the first that I bought) Rose Petal (my most used) and Apple Blossom (the one which I purchased on Sunday) 



Pink Mallow:
Rose Petal:
Apple Blossom:

As you can tell I'm a nude kinda girl, dark colours, like reds, don't look good on my lips AT ALL!

P.S Sorry for the open mouths, got a bit carried away rocky horror style (sorry but how badly did Glee butcher my favourite musical of all time?!)

Do any of you use, or have you used, Natural Collection Lipsticks or other products, and what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I've always wandered past the natural collection stand but might have to take a look, pink mallow is blinking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Boots often have a 3 for £5 offer on Natural Collection so definitely check them out next time you wander in. I remember when I was younger and all the girls at school would wear Miss Sporty while I wore Natural Collection and Rimmel. Now it's time to revisit those days! Can't believe they're still going strong...! x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!