I promise that next week/at the weekend I will post somre great stuff (hopefully you'll enjoy it :))
Here's a really brief run down of things that have happened to me since I last posted:
- I got my January exam results back, I got a B in Psychology :)
- Today I spent the afternoon with one of my best friends babies, whilst she went to class (I had half a day) he's 9 weeks and will only stop crying if you walk around with him or drive him places...!
- I got my car back with a brand new bonnet and alarm :) If you look in the front windows when the car is locked it will beep and flash at you for a couple of seconds. Should deter petty crims.
- I have realised how much my parents care about me and just want me to do well in college
- My friend made me stop working on Friday night to take a bit of weekend off and got me addicted to Jersey Shore. WAAAAA
- Due to getting a B in Psychology I have now decided to resit last Summer's paper to try and get an overall B once all my modules are averaged out.
- I have decided that to get the best grades possible I need to resit all of last summers exams; that's Spanish, English and Psychology.
- Have been going into college every morning at 8am to try and catch up with work
- Haven't read Great Expectations yet
- Haven't handed in an English essay due today because it hasn't got enough quotes and I know I can do better
- There has been no time in my days to read Vogue, Harpers Bazaar or ELLE.
- I am so tired that I physically nor mentally can go into college tomorrow and instead am going to stay at home and catch up on my work after having a much needed sleep.
- As Editor of Fashion, I have 5 articles to write by tomorrow for Daydream Nation but have literally had no time to do any of them (bar one) and am going to have to ask the my editor for an extension
- No time for work = to time for exercise/gym = self conciousness all week
- I have no money other than EMA until next month
- My car needs to be taxed at the end of this month...
So all in all there have been some lows and some highs and it's only Wednesday. Pretty eventful and busy and I really feel as if I need a holiday! How has your week been?
Plus, I promised myself I would donate to Comic Relief this year (did any of you catch those celebrities in the slums programmmes?) so I've managed to save a little for that :)
Enter my MAC, H&M and Natural Collection giveaway here :)
Follow me on Bloglovin' :)