Thursday, 14 April 2011

a couple of things I've been doing whilst revising...

Ordered some Blu-Rays to join my DVD's (all Disney of course) I feel as if I am regressing...
I've never seen Up or The Princess and the Frog so I'm quite excited about that!

 I watched Lilo and Stitch (for the first time ever) in 15 minute installments in my revision breaks.

On Monday night after revision from 9am-5pm I went to see a couple of my best friends and my teeny nephew, who's in this picture with me :) He is so adorable and well behaved.

I have been checking up on my blog and can't believe how many readers I have now, thank you all so much :) I really miss reading blogs but I need the grades for Uni otherwise I'll never be able to write professionally, so thanks for being patient and I can't wait to resume in July. That actually sounds so so bad. I am so gonna sneak on here more often.
Aaaand I have just finished my Student Finance...  I feel both emotionally and physically drained. What a crazy evening!

Let me know how you've all been please, I misss youuuu!!!
What Disney DVD's and Blu-Rays do you have? Im such an old Disney geek. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Up is such a lovely film - it made my dad cry!
    and i havent seen lilo and stitch in years, it was always one of my faves :)
    nice to see you back :)
    nicola xx
    www.welcome-to-nicola-land.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these images and your blog. Your style and vibe are great. really edgy.
    check mine out and follow me back if you like it! Appreciate the support.

    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up is such a wonderful film - i cry every time. your nephew is the cutest xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your nephew is so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks for the love guys, I always almost steal him before I leave, and my friend always replies 'you can take him if you want, but you'll be back with him in half an hour' haha (she is joking of course...)
    I still haven't watched up!
    My friend, who has glandular fever, begged me to bring round Dumbo and Bambi and we spent the day watching them with a Nandos. Thank God glandular fever isn't contageous...

    I will check out your blogs too guys :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!