Sunday, 24 April 2011

Easter Weekend

I thought I'd post some quick photos to show you what I've been up to over the past couple of days. Nothing too exciting, mind. Anyway, back to revision after this, and will hopefully get London College of Fashion Day two and three diary posts up tonight!


This is what I wore to Good Friday dinner at The Gourmet Pizza Restaurant on Southbank. I'm a good Catholic and swapped meat for tuna, not that I like meat on pizza anyway...
Blazer: Ralph Lauren
Dress: Zara
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: ASOS
Belt: Topshop


After dinner we went and had a quick look at the river before we started our post-pizza walk down the thames (to the bar.) We saw these two men writing 'The Hard' in the Thames sand/mud, so I'm guessing they might have ended it 'Rock Café' but who knows.

My Mumma :)

This photo is for Katy and Sam who went back up North after our spell at LCF. London definitely misses you! 

Graffiti bridge/skate/bike park


 Carousel and London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament


 My ginger tom, Arnie, lying about in the sun. I actually rubbed some sun cream into his ears where he's balding and so he's not too impressed with me in this photograph...

 Bagheera sprawled out under the table escaping the sun!


I won hands down at Scrabble against one of my best friends, and it was the first time I ever played...
(I know some words are wrong/misspelt but we got a little stuck ;))

What have you guys done this Easter weekend?

Follow me on Bloglovin' :)

15 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Loving that Ralph Lauren Blazer and your cute kitties! they are adorable!

    thank you so much for dropping by - I recently just posted my first post on Thailand, come have a look or follow too!?

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag!

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love that blazer! really nice photos, seems fun! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an insanely good blog, as im getting started, follow back? X

    www.petiteruby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Love that blazer, its gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww I miss London back and I miss you! Really need to meet up when I'm next down, thank you for this!

    Loooooooads of love x

    www.ferrris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankyou for the comment, your blog is definitely wonderful! (:
    Your cats are so cute~
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, I love your H&M bag! Nice blog! -xxoo
    Ladyofashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy easter !! well now its finished ! really like the bag, we could follow each other, please follow me and tell me what do u think about my blog
    http://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/
    I'LL DEFINETELY FOLLOW BACK
    kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog and I've given you the Sunshine Award 2011 which you can find here http://lookingglasswishes.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-awards-sunshine.html

    Aw! I have a ginger tom cat too! We called him Caramel haha, which is really girly, we have a female cat called Jasper too! cruel... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kitties are uber adorable!

    I just picked up my kitty for a snuggle cos of your pics. ♥♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures!! I'm in love with that blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looked like a great easter weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!