Wednesday, 20 April 2011

my first award!


Tereza Anton at Drastic Plastic has awarded me with the KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD :)

Again, this has been sitting in my post page for a while :(  but thank you so much it means a lot to me!
I'm exhausted from this week as I've been working pretty hard at LCF and commuting during rush hour so I'm off to have a bath and a drink at the pub, hopefully!

Soooo, here are the conditions of my award:

- 10 new things about yourself
- Award 10 other blogs with the KREATIV BLOGGER award.


1.
My heritage is pretty mixed up. My Nana was born in Melilla, Morocco, to Spanish parents as my great grandfather was a member of the Guardia Civil. My Grandfather was Italian, moved to Gibraltar as a member of the Guardia Civil too and married my Nana who lived in Southern Spain again at this point but was working as a cleaner in the military base there. Aaaaand my dad is from Coventry (haha!)
So yeah, I'm pretty mixed up but unfortunately, not too naturally tanned :(
 
 
2.
My favourite colour is crimson and if I see anything vaguely the same colour in a homeware section, I will buy it. This has resulted in the numerous acquisition of crimson candles, cushions, blankets, vases etc. Ikea is great for me and my colour obsession (also a big fan of lime green cushions...!) This isn't my bedroom by the way haha.
 
 
3.
I love driving. I spend most of my life in my car, (a 2005 ORANGE!!!! Renault Clio Extreme called Gary -- R.I.P Vinnie <3) and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else. I love taking spontaneous trips to Brighton and Wimbledon's drive-thru Krispy Kreme (that's right guys...) with my friends and sitting on Box Hill and Epsom Downs in the dark having really long talks.
 
 
4.
I have my own dressing room, a converted third small bedroom, containing four rails of my clothes and 3 ceiling high bookcase type shoe racks. I still insist I have nothing to wear. All my hangers have to face towards me on the rails, otherwise I go OCD and have to rearrange all of them again. The photo is not my dressing room but I can do a post on it if you guys want me to :)
 
 
5.
Silent Witness, 24, Waking the Dead, CSI and The Event are my most frequently watched shows. I love laughing at shows like LA Ink though. Sorry, are we ever going to see you actually do a tattoo?
 
6.
I have way too much knitwear in my wadrobe, so much so that I have been banned from buying any more by one of my best friends until I sort it out.
 
 
7.
I don't eat chocolate. No matter how hard you try to convince me to eat it. I haven't eaten it for five years and I'm not gonna start now! Also haven't eaten red meat (beef, lamb, venison etc) for 3 years now. Not too sure why, but I miss red meat waaaay more than chocolate.
 
 
8.
Two high street stores going waaaay up in my estimations are ZARA and Hennes (H&M). Every time I go in there now I come out with a bag (or two) but thats nothing on my mum, who can come out with huuuuuge bills.
 
 
9.
Sometimes I feel really uncomfortable in my own skin, like I don't really belong. I feel really lost and think about the point of life, but I guess everyone does sometimes.
 
 
10.
I smoke, as much as I wish I didnt, about 10 Marlboro lights a day, which to you smokers should realise is a very expensive and health damaging habit. I'm hoping to give up after summer. The first cigarette I ever smoked was my sisters that she left on the desk in her bedroom - my whole family smoked at the time so I thought it was pretty normal, but I remember that I was 12 at the time.
 

I award the following bloggers with the KREATIV BLOGGER award:
  • Ifee at Living in Wonderland - I can tell that with her sense of style, she'll have many more readers to come.
  • Charlotte Beecham at Clothes Over Carbs - loads of inspirational photos taken sourced from streetstyle blogs and magazine spreads.
  • Angie at Leila Darling - We started blogging around the same time once I came out of Blogger hibernation. One of my favourites :)
  • Harriet at Dreamcatchers and Gemstones - not only do we share the same name but the similar thoughts on style.
  • Ella Corner at Belle Vintage - her blog is so different to any I've seen, personal and informative, she shows off a LOT of vintage buys, and even stocks her own online vintage store too.
  • Chloe Mia at Chloe-Mia
  • Ellinelle at Ellinelle Daydreams
  • Inhee Renae Lee at My Milk Toof - Too much love for this Californian Artist
  • Becky May at The Flower Girl - I was one of her first 10 followers a couple of months ago - now she has 1699 and is still so down to earth and friendly!
Congrats guys :) keep up the great work!
xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. great post..and CONGRATS!!!

    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, and thank you sooo much for awarding me with this blogger award!! i will try and get my response to this up asap!:)
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea this was your first award, this is so cool.
    Ok, so I have to say one thing: no.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I'll get on it and post some photos. Maybe a video if thats easier actually :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..congrats and thanks for an award :)

    oooh I wish I was stronger minded and ditch chocholate and meat as well ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your first award!! I have my own dressing room as well!! My clothes need breathing room haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the award doll, ill try and do this soon! loved finding out a little more about the girl behind the blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award and thank you for awarding it me also i will be sure to put it in my next post :)

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,:) just wanted to let you know that i did a response to your post, thank you again! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh thanks for the award! :D
    I'm away atm and totally forgot to write back.
    When I'm home I'll do a response.
    x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!