Saturday, 14 May 2011

a new hobby...

 1. 2. 3.
 4. 5. 6.
 7. 8. 9.

So I have decided that during this exam period I will take up a new hobby, instead of turning on the computer and becoming immersed in Facebook, resulting in wasting hours and hours of my time, something which recently as you may be able to tell has begun to diminish due to the lack of posting again. I decided a few days ago that I really want to try rollerskating. The idea of rollerblading really scares me, but the rollerskates actually look a lot more stable and sturdy than rollerblades. I broke my arm when I was about 5 from falling over when borrowing my sisters rollerblades! Anyway, I will let you know how it all goes, and above I have included some clothes which I think would be good for sports activities.

P.S I'm not sure whether I have become a product of good advertising; I can't recall rollerskating adverts around, but I think these t-shirts are a little bit too much of a coincidence, no?

EDIT: I think this advert may be the culprit:

12 comments:

  1. Rollerskating is a cool idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be going by yourself! I can't imagine anything worse than rollerskating :P It would just be us clinging to the edge and dragging ourselves around... well that would be me anyway, and I'd drag you down with me!
    xxx
    (ps. How's Sebastian?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can come with me and laugh! and when i get good, we can do laps around the park you walking and me skating ;)
    Rollerskating looks so fun, I want to be as good as the girls in that advert!
    Sebastians good, hes been flung about quite a lot by the boys and I almost crashed the car on the way back from the chip shop cos they were waving him about in my face x

    ReplyDelete
  4. rollerskating is so good, i actually love it!
    like your blog a lot, please check out mineXXX
    www.thisisours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i should take up a hobby too! rolling skating sounds like a brilliant one xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Love the blog. You should check mine out and spread the word<3 Don't forget to like it on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute
    http://mrsjuliajulia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool post! :D
    I'd like to try rollerskating as well! >.<

    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool idea ... I like it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a nice idea! better that than facebook :)
    I really like your blog, we could follow each other!
    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an amazing blog! I am your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog:

    http://gypsygaminevintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!