Tuesday, 8 November 2011

literally the happiest girl in the world right now (or epsom maybe...)



I am so excited that I can't even be bothered to put on a nice top and take this picture properly as an outfit. Literally might pass out from how happy I am right now!
Plus new shoes!




Backstory: Chilling in my room and the door goes. Housemate (who I don't talk to) answers and then closes the door again. I come out of my room 2 minutes later to find my ASOS delivery sitting outside my door. eeeeeeee : )

AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY I HAVE A JOB AND NO LIFE hahaha

4 comments:

  1. I love Asos! And getting packages in the mail, the two together would be an explosion of awesome I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you never ordered anything asos AND fred perry? it is an explosion of awesomeness i can't even describe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG LOVE THE SHOES!

    you have a great blog! followed you (: and hope would appreciate it if you could follow back!


    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave me a lovely comment!